This is the web page of the end-to-end service composition testing tool chain. The theoretical basis of this tool is described in below.
In this page you can download the tool, read the documentation or watch a demo.
|Bentakouk, L.: Test symbolique de services Web composite. PhD thesis, UniversitÚ Paris Sud (2011).|
|Bentakouk, L., Poizat, P., Za´di, F.: A formal framework for service orchestration testing based on symbolic transition systems. In Nunez, M., Baker, P., Merayo, M.G., eds.: TestCom/FATES. Volume 5826 of LNCS., Springer (2009) 16-32.|
|Bentakouk, L., Poizat, P., Za´di, F.: Checking the behavioral conformance of web services with symbolic testing and an smt solver. In Gogolla, M., Wolff, B., eds.: TAP. Volume 6706 of LNCS., Springer (2011) 33-50.|
The tool chain is composed of several Eclipse plug-ins, before the installation of the tool you should first to install:
- A recent version of the Eclipse platform.
- A recent version of the following Eclipse plug-ins:
- Eclipse Modeling Framework
- Graphical Editing Framework
- Data Tools Platform
- Web Tools Platform
- BPEL Designer
- A recent version of the Z3 constraint solver.
- An Apache Tomcat server and Apache ODE to deploy the tested service.
To install the tool chain you need to:
- Download the Tool plug-ins or use the update site to install the plugins via the install new software menu.